An AR-15 lower optimized for an Atchission/CMMG .22 LR conversion kit
Public Release v1.0
The DS1913 is an AR-15 lower, based off the Disruptive Solutions AR-15 lower from FOSSCAD, optimized for an Atchission/CMMG .22 LR conversion kit. Features to it include a 1913 rail on the rear for mounting compact braces or stocks, bolt-catch delete for added reinforcement, and integrated bolt-press-forward to increase reliability. The lower is refined specifically for 3D printing, accounting for shrinkage and tolerances (meaning your printer must be 100% calibrated), along with modifications needed to make the lower functional, as the original was published as untested.
Do *NOT* under any circumstance use this design with ANY upper receiver that requires a buffer tube. Catastrophic, and FATAL, damage *WILL* occur. The designer, and any affiliated or non-affiliated groups, cannot be held responsible or liable for any injuries or damages that occur with your use of this model.
It is imperative you read this entire document before beginning this project.
## Materials Required
1. **.22 LR AR-15 Upper Receiver** - CMNG/PSA .22LR Dedicated Receiver, or CMNG .22LR Conversion Kit.
2. **AR-15 Lower Parts Kit** - A lower parts kit of your choosing will do. Mil-spec is the minimum.
3. **AR-15 Fire Control Group** - You will need a _mil-spec_ AR-15 fire control group.
4. **AR-15 Grip** - You will need the grip screw, and a pistol grip of your choosing.
1. Print the receiver, with the _INSIDES FACE DOWN_.
2. Assemble the lower receiver.
## Printing Tips
* eSUN PLA+ is the _required_ filament.
* Print HOT and SLOW for maximum bonding and strength. (50 mm/s and 230 C is recommended.)
* It is strongly recommended that your x-axis, y-axis, and z-axis stepper motors are calibrated 100%.
* Public Release Beta v1.0
> - Initial release
> MIT License