This model is an unfinished work in progress. It uses approximately 20% printed components and conventional techniques to manufacture the other 80% of components. This model is currently being constructed and will be updated when complete.
The files shown on this site are only available to U.S. Persons, as defined at 22 C.F.R. 120.15. The files are also not available to persons outside the United States or to residents of and persons in the State of New Jersey, with the exception of Federal Firearms Licensees.
Sign in to report inappropriate content.
Certain jurisdictions prohibit direct downloads from DEFCAD.
Our website cannot exactly determine your access location.
You may perform a scan to help us determine your location, or you may purchase a physical drive of your files.
All rights reserved.Habent sua fata libelli et balli
DEFCAD files and other hardware are not currently available to persons outside the United States and are not available to residents of and persons in the State of New Jersey who do not possess a federal firearms license.
Since Jan. 1 2021, no warrants have been served to defcad.com principals or employees. No searches or seizures have been performed on defcad.com assets.