6-round, 12-round, and the necessary parts to make a magazine for a CMMG AR-15 .22lr conversion. (Replacement parts are compatible with CMMG oem!)
## Materials Required
You will need a set of each below for each magazine you make.
- x4 M3 x 16mm Socket Head screws (or if you're feeling paitient and adventurous, super glue.)
- x1 Replacement 10/15 Round Magazine springs [from Black Dog Machine LLC](https://02bab52.netsolstores.com/ciener-replacement-recoil-spring-3.aspx)
- x1 medium/fine grip sandpaper or filing pen
You may also benefit from having some [11" long 0.370" OD .312" ID .022" DIAMETER APPROXIMATELY 50 COILS Spring](https://02bab52.netsolstores.com/ciener-replacement-recoil-spring.aspx) handy.
1. Print each side of the magazine _inside_ *face-up* on your print bed.
2. Print the follower, baseplate, and baseplate lock.
3. THROUGHLY remove any supports, especially on the feed lips of the magazine. Be careful not to shave off or alter the lips in any way.
4. Likewise, clean off any supports for the replacement parts.
5. File off the TOP of the follower until it is smooth. (This is important, as the rounds may snag on the steps of the follower.)
6. Piece together your magazine sides with the socket head screws.
7. Slip the follower into the magazine first, then spring, then baseplate lock.
8. While keeping pressure down on the baseplate lock, slide in the baseplate until the lock engages the plate.