+16 Dmg Glock Mag Extension: FFFTech/FFFTechnology
Oh lookie here boyos, ye found a weapon mod that adds +16 Dmg spec t-... wait a sec.
Didn't we already do this bit?
*Flips through garbage script*
Sonofabitch we DID! Damnit man, this STILL isn't a role playing game!
This is a +16 mag extension for Glock double stack 9x19 NATO caliber mags. Specifically this is designed for Glock 17 mags, with the use of Wolff branded 33rd extended mag springs; (See Note 1) though it can be used with any compatible mag body.
This design features a mag extension shell with the front face recessed to aid in mag retention within one's grasp when unloading/reloading a pistol or PCC. A rear cover plate retains the extension shell on the mag body, and allows for easy removal of the mag spring and follower.
Compatible with Gen 3-4 Glock magazines.
Printer Used: Monoprice Maker Select Plus
Filament Used: PLA+
First Layer Print Height: .20mm
Standard Layer Height: .14mm
Wall Thickness: .40
Wall Perimeters: 6
Infill Pattern: Gyroid
Material Flow: 100%
Support Material Percentage: 20%
Support X/Y Offset: .34mm
1x Compatible OEM Mag Body (Such as: Gen 3 G17 mag, or a Gen 4 G19 mag)
1x 33rd Extended Length Mag Spring (Preferably Wolff)
1x Standard OEM Floorplate (For compressing the mag spring when assembling/disassembling)
6x M3x10 Screws (Pan Head, preferably with the head being 5mm in diameter)
1) Sand with FINE grit sandpaper the inside of the extension shell, and the matching face of the cover plate.
2) Slightly compress the mag body, and slide the extension shell on.
3) Place the OEM floorplate into it's recessed position, then slide the follower and extended mag spring up into the mag body. Compress the spring and push the bottom coils onto the floorplate.
4) Place the cover plate on the rear of the extension shell, and drive six M3x10 screws in.
5) Load the magazine with 33 rounds, then dry cycle. Function check multiple times to ensure proper feeding.
1) If using a shorter mag body; such as a G19 mag, you will have to remove a coil or two from the bottom of the spring for proper fitment and ammo capacity. If using a G17 magazine, no modification is required.
2) Do NOT rely on this for personal protection. This mag extension is quite long; and like other 33rd mags, it's not as reliable as OEM standard capacity magazines.