AMPoly Series: Single Mag Carriers V1.5: FFFTech/FFFTechnology
The first of several designs of the AMPoly Series Mag Carriers. This version features single carriers that can be clipped on/off a standard 1.5in belt, without said belt's removal.
Belt Clips come in two versions:
Printer Used: Monoprice Maker Select Plus
Filament Used: PLA+
First Layer Print Height: .20mm
Standard Layer Height: .16mm
Wall Thickness: .40
Wall Perimeters: 4
Infill Pattern: Gyroid
Material Flow: 100%
Adhesive Used: Clear Gorilla Glue (Not Superglue)
1) Use sandpaper to roughen the tabs of the belt clip.
2) Apply Clear Gorilla Glue to the tab index slots of the mag carrier.
3) Clamp the belt clip to the carrier. Be sure the clip is parallel to the side of the carrier.
4) Wipe away adhesive squeeze-out.
5) Let the adhesive set for 2 hours clamped. Full cure time 24 hours. (But after the 2, I doesn't need to be clamped.)
Note 1) The AMPoly Series is designed for Magpul AR-15 mags, and double stack Glock mags. (Glock mag carrier tested with Glock OEM, Magpul, and KCI mags.)
Note 2) The use of Clear Gorilla Glue was chosen to reduce design weight and hardware usage. (Basically no screws needed) From testing, the plastic clips will snap before the bond to the carrier fails, should the adhesive be applied properly.