Compact Clubfoot Buttstock "Big Bonk Stonk": FFFTech/FFFTechnology
A fixed buttstock that attaches to 3+ slot picatinny rails on the rear of some firearms/launchers, such as:
Sig Sauer: MPX (Multiple models)
AWCY?: Thump N' Grind
This design either can be printed as two halves (plus the buttpad) or a single part, for printers with build volumes as large as CR10s. Two buttpads are available, either in a convex, or concave shape. (Buttpads can easily be printed in TPU)
Printer Used: Monoprice Maker Select Plus
Filament Used: PLA+
First Layer Print Height: .20mm
Standard Layer Height: .16mm
Wall Thickness: .40mm
Wall Perimeters: 4 - 5
Infill Pattern: Gyroid
Material Flow: 100%
2x M5x30 Hex Socketed Machine Screws/Bolts
2x M5 Hex Nuts (Be sure both bolt & nut are the same thread pitch.)
2x M4x10 Screws
7x Dowel Rods (1/4in diameter, 18mm long)
Gorilla Clear Glue
NOTE: Skip to step 5 if printing the single part stock.
1) Lightly spray both stock mating faces and dowel rods with water. (Gorilla CLEAR glue cures with moisture.)
2) Apply gorilla clear glue into the dowel rod insertion holes, then press the dowels in. (On the picatinny mounted half, the bottom hole is shallower by design.)
3) Apply the adhesive the the mating face and dowel rod insertion holes of the stock half (Or whichever half doesn't have the dowel rods inserted.)
4) Press both stock halves together. Wipe away any adhesive squeezeout, and clamp together/put something heavy on the two halves for 2 hours minimum.
5) Screw the buttpad onto the stock's end.
6) Press the M5 hex nuts into the picatinny interface.
7) Attach to firearm/launcher, then screw in the M5x30 bolts.